Paris Jackson signs with top modelling agency

Source: stuff.co.nz
Paris Jackson has signed with a top modelling agency.

The 18-year-old, the late Michael Jackson's only daughter and middle of his three children, has signed a contract with IMG Models.

President of IMG Models Ivan Bart shared the news on his Instagram page: "One singular sensation!! Welcome Ms Jackson! @parisjackson #imgstar @imgmodels."


     PASCAL LE SEGRETAIN


Michael Jackson's 18-year-old daughter joins the ranks of Gigi and Bella as she signs with IMG Models.


She has also been dabbling in the style scene in recent months, sitting front row at Dior and Givenchy's recent shows during Paris Fashion Week: Men's, and appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, in which she gave a candid interview about her battles with depression and anxiety as a young girl, and in the years after Michael's death in 2009.

As for music, Paris currently has no plans to follow in her father's footsteps.

"I write music for myself. I use it as a way to get stuff out. It's not something I see myself following career-wise," she said in a recent interview for Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book Issue 10, in which she features on the cover. "There are so many amazing artists in my family. If I were to do it as a career, it would change how I feel about music and I don't want that to happen."

IMG Models has many top models on its books, including Gisele Bundchen, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge and Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia Gerber.

Comments

Popular Posts